Is Coolsculpting Cost Worth Its Effects?
Coolsculpting cost is quite expensive and high priced. It could range from $600 to $900 per body area, which means that if you want to avail a coolsculpting treatment for the upper and lower abdomen, you will have to pay twice the price per session.
Coolsculpting, also known as cryolipolysis, is a fat freezing procedure that places a tube of fat into two groups to put it at a freezing temperature. The objective is to decrease the fat layer and achieve optimal results that could last for at least half a year. Once the frozen fats died, it will be released by the body by the liver, hence resulting in weight loss.
The coolsculpting remedy aims to treat different parts of the body including belly fats, thigh cellulite, soggy arms, sides, and lower back. Small body parts usually require 1-hour treatments while larger body part treatments could last longer, it may also require more procedures for adequate results.
Benefits of Coolsculpting
This additional weight loss method is a good option for people who are seeking to tone their body down effectively. Unlike liposuction with invasive procedures, coolsculpting is a cheaper alternative that can provide immediate results in the first session alone. It reduces fat cells along with other benefits like:
- No downtime or recovery period at all after the treatment.
- Uncomplicated, fast, and pain-free fat freezing procedures.
- Visible optimal results within 2 months.
- Can be used as a treatment for small and large body parts.
- Low to no risk at all.
- It’s cheaper than most weight reduction surgeries.
- It leaves no scars or evidence of treatment.
- If you are a gym enthusiast, it enhances your physique even more.
Coolsculpting Side Effects
Coolsculpting is generally a safe fat reducing technique that should be accompanied by a healthy diet and exercise. It should never be an alternative treatment for obesity and overweight problems. Some of the side effects of coolsculpting include:
- Tweaking sensation in the body part while the treatment is ongoing.
- Pain and body ache a few weeks after the fat freezing treatment.
- Swelling, bruising, and redness in the treated site.
- Muscle cramp, skin sensitivity, and numbness.
- Itchiness, diarrhea, feeling bloated.
In some cases, most particularly on men patients, the level of fat cells tends to increase a few months after the coolsculpting treatment. The reason why this occurs is still a mystery up to this day. People who experience this relapse are advised to switch to a different kind of fat reduction treatments.
Who Are Qualified for Coolsculpting
Coolsculpting is a safe and effective procedure most especially if you are only aiming to lose at least 15 to 20% body fat. But on the other note, this is not a recommended treatment for everyone, listed below are the reasons why you might be denied of coolsculpting:
- You are diagnosed with cryoglobulinemia.
- The client is suffering from cold agglutinin disease.
- Positive of paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
For safety precautions, it would be much better to consult your physician first before undergoing any fat reducing treatments.
Expensive Cost of Coolsculpting
You are probably wondering why coolsculpting® is quite expensive. As you know, coolsculpting is taking pride in providing excellent services that guarantee reduced fats and weight loss. The cost of material, tool, and the machine that will be used on the said procedure doesn’t come cheap as well, even so, this treatment is worth every dollar that you will spend.
The whole procedure will usually take 1 to 3 hours and is considered a sophisticated treatment for weight reduction. Here are the reasons why the coolsculpting cost quite expensive:
- The professional that will treat you had extensive and substantial training to facilitate and perform the procedure. The training and programs that they go through are not easy and can cost quite high as well.
- It is one of the few treatments with plenty of benefits without harmful chemicals and substances. Fat freezing is also an FDA-approved treatment that is proven to be effective, non-invasive, and risk-free. Not all fat reduction treatment can provide these benefits altogether, that is why coolsculpting is one of the topmost expensive treatments that’s worth the money.
- It uses advanced technology. The modern technology that’s being used in this procedure requires expensive equipment and tools. The devices that are used in the facility are tested to be harmless and free of toxins. Materials like this need thorough sanitation and costly maintenance making the cost per session pricey.
Considering that coolsculpting® is an expensive effective fat-reducing treatment, it is still way cheaper than liposuction and surgeries. It may cost over a thousand dollars per session but you will get its full benefits without compromising your safety. If you wish to undergo a coolsculpting procedure, make sure to consult your doctor first to confirm if you are not suffering from any disease that might cause negative effects after your treatment.